Tecnologia, programação e muito Visual FoxPro.

quinta-feira, 14 de outubro de 2010

Re: [Access VBA Central] new line ?

 

You can use vbcrlf vbcr vblf. CR is carriage return LF is line feed so in your
example you would just add + VBCRLF access will automatically upper case that
since its a reserved word.

________________________________
From: Oldtimer <a_gilmour@bigpond.com>
To: AccessVBACentral@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wed, October 13, 2010 7:49:48 PM
Subject: [Access VBA Central] new line ?

Hi all
Being new to access 2000 I have a question
I have a text box , I want to add info depending the to of message I need to
write
eg text1= fred

If x=1 then text1=text1 + Chr(&H20) + info 1+ new line + more info

How can I add a new line ?

Andrew Gilmour
Noosa Sea Scout
LIC Cub section

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

Nenhum comentário:

Arquivo do blog