Tecnologia, programação e muito Visual FoxPro.

quinta-feira, 28 de outubro de 2010

Re: [Access VBA Central] Import SQLite files into Access

 

On 10/27/2010 3:46 PM, Heaton, Timothy H. (USD) wrote:
> Thanks Dennis for the response. Although I do a lot of sophisticated programming in VBA and a couple other environments, I'm an amateur with minimal programming breadth. I've been told (perhaps wrongly) that Access can't read SQLite files, and I've done searches and found some for-sale products that offer various conversions, but I was hoping for a programming solution within Access. If you can point me to some specific tools I would greatly appreciate it. It usually takes a little sample code to get me running in a new direction. :)
>
>
>
> -Tim

I would look for ODBC drivers for SQLite and try to connect that way.

Google "odbc SQLite" gets you started that way, and then look using
Access with ODBC.

Some quick googling brought up the following:

http://sqlite.awardspace.us/syntax/sqliteodbc.htm

which might help

--
Matt Harris
matt_j_harris@yahoo.com
ICG: 1656005
www.launchpadzero.net

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

Nenhum comentário:

Arquivo do blog