Tecnologia, programação e muito Visual FoxPro.

sexta-feira, 29 de outubro de 2010

[Access VBA Central] Re: Need help with outputting from Access to files

 



Thanks everyone for your offers of help. I'm working with one of you to learn how to do this (thanks Dennis!) and I think I'll be able to implement the solution.

--- In AccessVBACentral@yahoogroups.com, "red_penner" <redpenner@...> wrote:
>
> Hi - I am a database manager for a nonprofit agency in Washington State.
> I'm not a programmer, but have done queries including SQL.
>
> I'm trying to export grouped records from a single Access Report into
> multiple files. I googled it, and found the web page below:
>
> http://www.webucateus.com/cms/eLearningandFlashBlog/tabid/77/EntryId/16/\
> Default.aspx
> <http://www.webucateus.com/cms/eLearningandFlashBlog/tabid/77/EntryId/16\
> /Default.aspx>
>
> I contacted the website, but the site owner replied that she was unable
> to help me as she has been out of the field for a couple of years and is
> "rusty". She suggested I ask here.
>
> Is there anyone here who might be able to talk me through this? The
> website shows excerpts of their solution, and I can tell it's way over
> my head. I can plug in table and field names, but the programming is
> beyond me.
>
> If you can't help, maybe you can suggest someone who can. I've already
> asked on UtterAccess but really didn't find anything that looked as good
> as the above link.
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.

.

__,_._,___

Nenhum comentário:

Arquivo do blog