Tecnologia, programação e muito Visual FoxPro.

sábado, 30 de outubro de 2010

Re: [Access VBA Central] Re: Need help with outputting from Access to files

 

Hello, my ñame is Ivan, I have done something similar. I just want to know I u found the answer already.

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 28, 2010, at 11:39 PM, "red_penner" <redpenner@gmail.com> wrote:

>
>
> Thanks everyone for your offers of help. I'm working with one of you to learn how to do this (thanks Dennis!) and I think I'll be able to implement the solution.
>
> --- In AccessVBACentral@yahoogroups.com, "red_penner" <redpenner@...> wrote:
> >
> > Hi - I am a database manager for a nonprofit agency in Washington State.
> > I'm not a programmer, but have done queries including SQL.
> >
> > I'm trying to export grouped records from a single Access Report into
> > multiple files. I googled it, and found the web page below:
> >
> > http://www.webucateus.com/cms/eLearningandFlashBlog/tabid/77/EntryId/16/\
> > Default.aspx
> > <http://www.webucateus.com/cms/eLearningandFlashBlog/tabid/77/EntryId/16\
> > /Default.aspx>
> >
> > I contacted the website, but the site owner replied that she was unable
> > to help me as she has been out of the field for a couple of years and is
> > "rusty". She suggested I ask here.
> >
> > Is there anyone here who might be able to talk me through this? The
> > website shows excerpts of their solution, and I can tell it's way over
> > my head. I can plug in table and field names, but the programming is
> > beyond me.
> >
> > If you can't help, maybe you can suggest someone who can. I've already
> > asked on UtterAccess but really didn't find anything that looked as good
> > as the above link.
> >
> >
> >
> > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
> >
>
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

Nenhum comentário:

Arquivo do blog