Tecnologia, programação e muito Visual FoxPro.

quarta-feira, 27 de outubro de 2010

RE: [Access VBA Central] Import SQLite files into Access

 

Thanks Dennis for the response. Although I do a lot of sophisticated programming in VBA and a couple other environments, I'm an amateur with minimal programming breadth. I've been told (perhaps wrongly) that Access can't read SQLite files, and I've done searches and found some for-sale products that offer various conversions, but I was hoping for a programming solution within Access. If you can point me to some specific tools I would greatly appreciate it. It usually takes a little sample code to get me running in a new direction. :)

-Tim

From: AccessVBACentral@yahoogroups.com [mailto:AccessVBACentral@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Dennis Jensen
Sent: Tuesday, October 26, 2010 7:03 PM
To: AccessVBACentral@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Access VBA Central] Import SQLite files into Access

Cant you just use ODBC or ADO or DAO?

--- On Wed, 10/20/10, Heaton, Timothy H. (USD) <Timothy.Heaton@usd.edu<mailto:Timothy.Heaton%40usd.edu>> wrote:

From: Heaton, Timothy H. (USD) <Timothy.Heaton@usd.edu<mailto:Timothy.Heaton%40usd.edu>>
Subject: [Access VBA Central] Import SQLite files into Access
To: "AccessVBACentral@yahoogroups.com<mailto:AccessVBACentral%40yahoogroups.com>" <AccessVBACentral@yahoogroups.com<mailto:AccessVBACentral%40yahoogroups.com>>
Date: Wednesday, October 20, 2010, 3:06 PM

Does anyone know of a driver that will allow Access to read SQLite database files? I want to import data from such files into Access on an ongoing basis.

-Tim


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

Nenhum comentário:

Arquivo do blog