Tecnologia, programação e muito Visual FoxPro.

quarta-feira, 27 de outubro de 2010

[Access VBA Central] Re: Need help with outputting from Access to files

 

Red,

I am not sure of why there is one report and you want to split it up. Why not split it before it becomes one report, into multiple reports?

Can you give me an idea of what it is you are trying to do.

Jim Wagner

--- In AccessVBACentral@yahoogroups.com, "red_penner" <redpenner@...> wrote:
>
> Hi - I am a database manager for a nonprofit agency in Washington State.
> I'm not a programmer, but have done queries including SQL.
>
> I'm trying to export grouped records from a single Access Report into
> multiple files. I googled it, and found the web page below:
>
> http://www.webucateus.com/cms/eLearningandFlashBlog/tabid/77/EntryId/16/\
> Default.aspx
> <http://www.webucateus.com/cms/eLearningandFlashBlog/tabid/77/EntryId/16\
> /Default.aspx>
>
> I contacted the website, but the site owner replied that she was unable
> to help me as she has been out of the field for a couple of years and is
> "rusty". She suggested I ask here.
>
> Is there anyone here who might be able to talk me through this? The
> website shows excerpts of their solution, and I can tell it's way over
> my head. I can plug in table and field names, but the programming is
> beyond me.
>
> If you can't help, maybe you can suggest someone who can. I've already
> asked on UtterAccess but really didn't find anything that looked as good
> as the above link.
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

.

__,_._,___

Nenhum comentário:

Arquivo do blog